Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Rupert and the Frogsong- An anthem for happier times ahead

I haven't been around Teddy Forest lately, mainly because my real life has been difficult lately. My darling rabbit of ten years passed away, and then I launched into 12 hour shifts at work for the past fortnight and a bit. So, here is a little something that always lifts the spirits:

Rupert and the Frogsong! This wonderful short music video, brought to us by Paul McCartney and Geoff Dunbar, based on the characters by Mary Tourtel and Alfred Bestall, is a little slice of happiness. Click below and enjoy!

Rupert and the Frog Chorus, by Alfred Bestall, 1958 Rupert Annual

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Although I may not always respond, I really appreciate your feddback and comments on my blog. Thank you for commenting :)