Friday, 6 July 2012

Hope has eyes!

Hope, needlefelted and photographed by smallgirl
My dear little moon bear, Hope, who I needle-felted several months ago has been patiently waiting to see the world. I was short a pair of glass eyes and didn't want to order a whole package online just for one bear, so poor Hope waited and waited in the dark. Yesterday, on a routine visit to my local sewing shop, I discovered that they have started selling German glass eyes by the pair, so of course Hope got eyes right away. Here he is exploring the garden.
needle felted moon bear, Hope, by smallgirl

To find out more about moon bears and how to protect them from cruelty and the medicine trade, please visit: http://www.animalsasia.org/index.php?UID=2J0NIOGTVCWA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Although I may not always respond, I really appreciate your feddback and comments on my blog. Thank you for commenting :)