Thursday, 20 December 2012

After a long hiatus...a few ATCs to show

Hi! I have not been spending as much time in Teddy Forest as I would have liked in recent weeks, but I hope to share more of Teddy Forest with you soon, especially as I will be posting a fun tutorial soon (hopefully this weekend).

In the meantime, here are some owl ATCs I have made recently...
Airmail Owl by smallgirl

Pink faced Owl by smallgirl

Poetry Owl by smallgirl

Professor Hoot by smallgirl
I've been enamoured by owls since observing a beautiful barn owl hunt in the field near my home. Hint for my upcoming tutorial: it is also owl related.

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ATCs! Professor Hoot is a hoot! :-) Seriously, I love owls too. I'm looking forward to your upcoming tutorial, smallgirl! xo Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love poetry owl!!! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Although I may not always respond, I really appreciate your feddback and comments on my blog. Thank you for commenting :)