 |
| from The Adventures of Plush and Tatty by Molly Brett, published by the Medici Society |
What were your favourite books as a child? The Teddy Forest Library is beginning to amass a rather lovely collection of beautifully illustrated children's books. I find them quite inspiring when making bears and other crafts. Here are some pages from a recent thrift shop find,
The Adventures of Plush and Tatty, by Molly Brett. I highly recommend googling Molly Brett's whimsical and charming illustrations.
 |
| Tatty has a boating mishap from The Adventures of Plush and Tatty by Molly Brett |
 |
| disaster strikes the cookout from The Adventures of Plush and Tatty by Molly Brett |
 |
| from The Adventures of Plush and Tatty by Molly Brett |
What do you take inspiration from?
I am so much in love with Rebecca Dautremer children books illustrations.. I find them gorgeous on so many levels! :)
ReplyDelete